Again…minds out of the gutter.
1. Ran to Farm Market and picked up basil, thyme (2 varieties), parsely (2 varieties), dill (he he dill weed), rosemary and sage; at least 3 of each.
2. Ran back to FM to pick up new pink gardening gloves I left behind at register (ok, yes I bought pink gardening gloves. They are cute and durable and made for women.)
3. Lugged about 7 loads of mulch from township mulch pile home.
4. Spread all but 2.5 loads on front gardens.
5. Planted new herb garden on side of house (if those rabbits eat my herbs I am making rabbit stew, Friday post be damned) and removed probably several hundred tiny grape hyancinth bulbs and many daffodill bulbs from herb garden area to be transplanted ASAP.
6. Swept driveway, sidewalk and front door sidewalk from P’s edging earlier.
7. Ran to grocery store to pick up meat products for grill (again, Friday post be damned), salad, rolls and toilet paper.
9. Invited Mom, sister and brother (in town from Suburbia and BS5 locals) to dinner Sunday night. (I had already had 4 beers. my guard was down.)
10. Had several beers with dinner and in front of outdoor fireplace until rain started.
I know I did other stuff but it escapes me now thanks to beers.